Before you submit your application, please make sure that:
- You know which program and degree you want to study, and which intake period you want to start.
- You have electronic copies of your academic transcripts, which you will need to attach to your online application.
Having trouble submitting your online application? Click here to get in touch with us directly.
Use the following link to apply to study at Eynesbury College packaged with either The University of Adelaide or UniSA or ICHM.
If you are a registered StudyLink agent, please use the Agent Portal to submit your application.
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Check your eligibility
Change your Eynesbury College pathway program and/ or your Bachelor program at The University of Adelaide or UniSA
Prepare certified copies of your supporting documents
- High school or academic transcripts
- Translations of documents
- Evidence of English
- Proof of Citizenship
Apply online or through a registered Eynesbury College representative
- Student can apply online via Application Portal
- Seek assistance from Eynesbury College representative
- Please note, applications should be received at least 45 days before you wish to commence your studies as the visa processing time may vary. Please refer to our important dates for our upcoming intakes.
- Successful applicants will be sent a Letter of Offer within 48 hours if supporting documents are complete
- There can be delays during peak periods, if credit/exemptions are sought, or if further checks are required
- It can take up to 10 working days to process your application if you seek credit/exemptions
- If you have not received a response within 10 working days, please email Eynesburyadmissions@unisa.edu.au or contact your representative