The Student Services Unit will provide you with face to face customer service to help you access services, advice and information in an easy and convenient way. Student Services Unit staff are ready to help you with any questions you may have about courses, study skills, and life in Adelaide.
The Student Services Unit is conveniently co-located on the ground floor of the Coglin Street campus. The Unit comprises Student Services, Program Support, Student Finance and Accommodation.
Eynesbury provides extensive student support services including:
- On-arrival greeting and airport reception
- Temporary accommodation placement
- On-arrival Orientation program for all programs
- Personal and confidential counselling including referrals to Eynesbury’s Student Counsellor
- Initial course enquiries
- Access to recreational and social programs
- General enquiries
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) enquires including 123sick and out of hour’s locum service
Eynesbury’s Student Experience Coordinator circulates a monthly calendar of events to all students. The regular monthly program of events caters to all students, and involves the following activities:
- Sporting events
- Cultural events
- Student leadership programs and forums
- Job search support and volunteering
- Interview skills workshops.
Past events include: Chocolate BBQ, Glenelg Beach Trip, Karaoke, Ramadan Iftar, Origami and Hot Chocolate Afternoon, Aussie BBQ, Bushwalking at Belair National Park, Hallet Cove Conservation Park Boardwalk and City Bike rides.