University of South Australia
The University of South Australia is an innovative and globally-connected university, ranked in the top 10 universities in Australia^ and awarded five QS Stars for Excellence. With nearly 32,000 students, including more than 5,500 international students, the University provides a unique educational journey that combines five-star teaching* and real-world experience.
Focused on life beyond the classroom, the University offers a practical approach to teaching and learning. Its graduates are global citizens, ready to create and respond to change.
Degrees are designed with strong professional emphasis and in partnership with industry, ensuring students graduate career ready. They include fieldwork, placements, industry projects and work experience. This real-world experience provides students with the qualities employers are looking for.
- Ranked 25th in the world's top 50 under 50
2019 qs top 50 universities aged under 50
- Top 10 in australia
2018 the world university rankings
- Rated five stars for excellence in research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalisation, social responsibility and innovation
2018 qs stars ratings
- Ranked in the top 40 best universities in the asia-pacific
ranked #34, 2018 the asia-pacific university rankings
- Ranked #2 in australia for student services
international student barometer 2017 -campus central services
- Australia's most internationally diverse academic teaching staff
2019 qs world university rankings
The University of South Australia offers more than 200 degrees across four divisions. Areas of study include:
- Education, Arts and Social Science
- Health Sciences
- IT, Engineering and the Environment
CRICOS Provider Number: 00121B
^2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
*Awarded Five Stars for Teaching in the 2017 QS Stars Ratings